Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Last Suppers

So, I've decided that a large part of this week will be spent eating. I am going to indulge in a bunch of the things I love since I likely won't be able to and/or won't feel like it for a couple of months after Friday. I thought I'd share the list, as it stands so far, with you.

  • Cheesy Scalloped potatoes, baked ham & steamed beets
  • Chocolate macaroons
  • Breakfast @ Cora's with good company
  • Ripple cut chips & Philly Cream Cheese Dill Pickle Dip OR All Dressed chips & Chocolate Milk (yes...together.)
  • Chicken Quesadilla with Supreme Fries (minus the beef) @ Taco Bell
  • Snack for Lunch (which consists of crackers, cheese, turkey kielbasa, pickles, carrots, cucumbers, celery, deviled eggs and any other snacky thing you can think of to toss in there)
  • Homemade peanut butter cup (i.e. spoonful of peanut butter with semi-sweet chocolate chips on top)

I already had a lobster feed and ate a giant back of peanut M&Ms in the last couple of weeks. I've also had Starbucks a couple of times (thanks to David for giving me gift cards :) ). I am sure there will be additions to the list, but this is the goal so far.

3 comments:

  1. THIS is a stellar list! Is your mom or MIL coming to be with the kids? Will you be in the hospital over night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom is taking me to Halifax and my ILs are coming to help D out with the kiddies. Most people are out of the hospital in 3 days; my sister was there for 5, so we are planning for me to be away for a week. If I am out earlier, we will be going to Moncton and staying at my sister's apartment because the kids, Orin in particular, won't understand that mommy can't play and cuddle and such like she normally does, so this will buy me a little more healing time without hurting the kiddies feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a speedy smooth surgery and recovery, Ti!

    ReplyDelete