Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 63 - I don't want to get too excited...

but this morning, I felt better than I have in weeks. The physiotherapist went over exercises and did Longwave Therapy (accompanied by some moist heat) yesterday and it seemed to make a significant difference. Things tensed up again by the time I was dressed and ready for work, but it still felt so good to feel "normal" again, albeit briefly. My face felt relaxed and loose and I didn't feel like I needed to constantly change my jaw position. I am hoping that with a few more treatments and regular exercises, this will become the norm. On the especially good side, the man in the toll booth at the hospital said, out of the blue and with the utmost sincerity (without knowing I'd had surgery, of course), "I just love your smile." Felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment